Nurse Technician (CNA) Progressive Care Unit
Days (rotating weekends)
Tomball Regional Medical Center - Tomball, Texas
Nurse Technician - Progressive Care Unit (CNA)
Since 1976, Tomball Regional Medical Center (TRMC) has provided quality healthcare to the communities we serve including emergency care, labor and delivery, a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), general surgery, cardiology, pulmonary medicine, acute inpatient rehabilitation, sports medicine, physical therapy, orthopedics, outpatient testing, wound care and many others. Our 150-acre campus and 358 bed hospital also features designated specialty centers: the Heart Center, the Tomball Regional Medical Center Wound and Hyperbaric Center, and Texas Sports Medicine Center.
Tomball Regional Medical Center is currently looking for a Nurse Technician. - Progressive Care Unit.
Under the general supervision of the Director and the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse, the Certified Nursing Assistant provides a variety of patient care activities and accommodative services for assigned patients.
- Demonstrates the facilitys Standards of Performance, and Patient Promise.
- Assesses, monitors, records, reports, and follows through on symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Creates and maintains accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Adheres to standards of safety and infection control, in the delivery of patient care.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of and complies with all policies and procedures related to the performance of job duties.