Medical Assistant II
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician solution for the Hospital Corporation of America. PSG makes it easier for physicians to practice medicine by reducing the burdens of managing an independent practice and infusing the best clinical and operational standards in every office. With 13,000 employees that work in more than 790 practices across 21 states, PSG is leading the way by delivering high quality, cost effective health care in communities across the country.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Responsible for direct patient care and assisting the physician or mid-level practitioner.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments.
2. Prepares patient for examination and takes histories/vital signs.
3. May collect patient specimens and prepare to forward to out of clinic labs.
4. Performs various tests as directed.
5. Gives injections/medications and applies splints, and dressings, as applicable.
6. Assists physician in preparing for minor surgeries and physicals.
7. Orders medical supplies as needed.
8. May perform front office duties as needed.
9. Perform other duties as required.
10. Must read, understand, and adhere to all HealthONE Physician Care policies and procedures.
11. Practice and adhere to the Code of Conduct and Mission and Value Statement.