Charge Registered Nurse (RN) - Trauma ICU
Skyline Medical Center
- Nashville, TN
Registered Nurse (RN) -
Trauma Intensive Care Unit (TICU) Charge RN
Skyline Medical Center is Tennessees first comprehensive stroke center and a
national leader in Neuroscience. The
facility is equipped with 233 beds and offers a full array of acute care
services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and
emergency series. As an Accredited Chest
Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart
care. There are more than 400
physicians on staff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the
TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza.
Trauma Intensive Care Unit plays a critical role in caring for those in a 57
counties in Tennessee and an additional 47 counties in Kentucky as well as
aiding 71 unique healthcare partners around the region in the management of
severely injured or critically ill patients. Skyline is a certified
Comprehensive Stroke Center, designated Level II Trauma Center, and treats some
of the most complex stroke and traumatic brain injury patients and is equipped
with specialized equipment and resources to care for this population of
patients. Trauma surgeons are on- site 24/7 and additional physician specialist
are always available, including neurosurgeons, orthopedic surgeons an oral
join a family that cares for your family come be a part of an awesome
team! Do not take it from us but hear it
from our patients Above all Else
Skyline Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Trauma Intensive Care Unit (TICU) Charge RN working nights 7p-7a with rotating weekends
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Skyline Medical Center Service Values.
- All behaviors fully support positive customer service
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilized Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
- Oversees the unit and staff during the shift handling all patient assignments, issues, and care