- Associates Degree
- BLS/AED Certification from AHA (current)
- NYS Licensed Practical Nurse
- 1 year Dialysis Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
Position Requirements: Graduate of an accredited Licensed Practical School of Nursing. Must complete in-house orientation program successfully. Clinical experience and/or skills as relevant to area of practice. Currently licensed to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in New York State. BLS/AED required.
Position Responsibilities: The Licensed Practical Nurse performs tasks and responsibilities within the framework of health teaching, health counseling and provision of supportive care under the direction of a registered professional nurse or licensed or otherwise legally authorized physician.
ONLY: Experienced Dialysis LPNs may apply.