Nurse Technician (PRN) Stroke Unit
Position: Nurse Technician Stroke Unit
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
, where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the comfort, care, and convenience of a community hospital. For more than 40 years, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center has been providing high-quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Bay Area Houston region.
Some of the services provided at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Breast Diagnostic Center
- Cancer care
- Diabetes management
- Level II emergency department
- ACR-accredited imaging center
- One-on-one therapy
- Neuroscience and neurology
- Minimally-invasive and robotic surgery
- Wound treatment center
- Womens and Childrens Center
, a Top Performer on Joint Commission Key Qualities, opened its doors in 1972. Today, we have approximately 2,000 staff members and 900 physicians in multiple specialties - more talent and experience than any other hospital in the region. Clear Lake Regional Medical Center is looking for a
Nurse Technician Stroke Unit.
- Performs clerical and patient care functions in compliance with hospital policies and procedures.
- Responsible for informing the R.N of patient activities and/or changes in condition.
- Routinely performs heel sticks for laboratory specimens.
- Is accountable for maintaining and improving own job knowledge and skills.
- Supports the mission, goals, and objectives of the hospital.
- Stocking supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.