Registered Nurse (RN) Critical Care Float Pool - Nights
The role of the RN Float Pool is to perform patient care
under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director. The Registered Nurse
provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the
patient, and in support of the mission of Lees Summit Medical Center.
The Registered Nurse in 650/ICU provides care for ages 12-17 Yrs Adolescent,
18-39 Yrs Young Adult, 40-64 Yrs Adult and 65 Geriatric patients.
Sign-on bonus of $5,000 available for full or part-time RNs with
at least 1 year of experience. Contact email@example.com with question.
The Top 3 Reasons Employees love
working on this Unit:
- Culture of Department/Hospital
- Ability to give state of the art care
About Lees Summit Medical Center
Lees Summit Medical Center is a full-service hospital serving Lees Summit and surrounding areas. All services are supported by a medical staff of more than 300 physicians who represent more than 40 specialties. Lees Summit Medical Center has more than 500 highly trained staff members and 50 volunteers.
Just a few of our Accreditations, awards, and certifications:
- Becker Hospital Reviews 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare - 2015
- The Joint Commissions Gold Seal of Approval - Hospital Accreditation
- The Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® - 2014 recognition
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Get With The Guidelines® Gold Plus Honor Roll - Stroke Achievements Choice Award - Emergency Care Award