CNA - FT Day in Nursing Home
If you are an Eden Associate or Elder Care Specialist (or desire to become one), your skills are needed at Shalom Park.
To apply, click here: https://shalompark.vikus.net/jobs/stzDwpzLDEeIq4jmfmJzXA
We are hiring CNA care partners for Evening and Night shifts (PT and FT). Consistent assignments, caring for the same residents all the time is a goal in our approach to care. Our Director of Nursing is progressive and has an engaging leadership style making input from the staff expected. We make decisions using learning circles every day. Come join one of our neighborhood teams and love where you work.
FT Evenings: 8-hr shifts (32 hrs/week) Full Time with Benefits
FT Nights: 8-hr shifts (32 hrs/week) Full Time with Benefits
PT Evenings: 8-hr shifts (20 hrs/week) as Bath Aide
PT Evenings: 8-hr shifts (16 hrs/week) includes PTO accrual
* Onsite Wellness Center with gym and warm-water pool
* Employee Discounts in Bistro and Wellness Center
* Education Reimbursement Program
* Access to benefits to help you remain physically and financially healthy
* An opportunity to do the best work of your life
What You'll Do:
* Create caring partnerships and relationships with colleagues and residents
* Provide daily cares to elders who rely on your support and assistance
* Monitor trends and changing needs of our elders while building trust with them
* Empower elders to do what they can and help them when they need or want it
What you'll have:
* Minimum 2 years long-term care experience as a CNA
* Current Colorado Certified Nurse Aide Certification (CNA)
* Good patient-relation skills (with nursing home residents)
* Desire to develop relationships and credibility with elders and colleagues
* Experience and comfort level with electronic medical records (EMR) systems such as AOD and CareTracker
* Organization, flexibility and time management skills
* Experience with a resident-directed care approach is preferred
* English language proficiency
* Thorough background check
Shalom Park is a continuum-of-care retirement community in Aurora, CO established 25 years ago to care for the elders in our community. As we enter our third decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe in providing caring and compassionate services to our nursing home residents.
We are led by our desire to "Honor our Fathers and Mothers." We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our residents, and the community we serve. We challenge the status quo and ask how we can improve what we do. We hire kind and adaptable people with the heart and desire to help our residents and one another.
If this sounds ideal to you, check us out and apply on-line at: https://shalompark.vikus.net/jobs/stzDwpzLDEeIq4jmfmJzXACompany Description
Shalom Park is truly honored to be making profound differences in peoples' lives. Our commitment to improving the world and caring for all, including those who are unable to pay for their care, is a genuine expression of the time-honored values of our founders. We are grateful for the generosity of so many who support our mission to provide personalized and compassionate healthcare for individuals of any faith, race, ethnicity, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Shalom Park provides professional healthcare services designed specifically for seniors.
As a not-for-profit organization, we recognize that every person is unique. That is why our innovative al-a-carte services allow us to design a customized solution for each persons needs.
Shalom Park is proud to employ compassionate, skilled people who are committed to serving seniors in a friendly, engaging environment.