LPN - RN - Registered Nurse
Be a Nurse Who Makes a Difference.
LPN or RN Charge Nurse. Full Time and Part Time, 2nd and 3rd Shift Available
We are seeking an LPN - RN - Registered Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- FULL BENEFITS, including medical, dental, vision and retirement savings plans.
- TEAMWORK, RELATIONSHIPS, COMPASSION
- MOTIVATED, SKILLED, DEPENDABLE
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- LPN or RN License required
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Resthaven is a non-profit, faith based organization with a focus on caring for the elderly. We have several positions currently open and waiting for the right applicant, that could be you! We have a long history in the community and a passion for caring. As an organization that values the employees, we offer competitive wages, excellent benefits and a welcoming environment. If you would like to learn more about Resthaven or are interested in any of our positions, please visit our website at www.resthaven.org/careers