LPN RN Flexible Schedule
We are seeking Multiple Shiftsfor In-Patient Facility to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to unit patients. Competitive pay. In order to work on this project, Nurses must be able to work the full duration of the assignment, with minimal interruption. The assignment is expected to last for the next few months. Failure to include a resume will hinder your chances of being placed on this assignment. Temp to Permanent opportunities are available.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- 3-5+ years of previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Valid Alabama License
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with staff and patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
FlexTime Nurses is an agency that provides temporary full time, per diem and direct placement allied health care nurses to Hospitals, Health Care Providers, community health centers and outpatient treatment facilities nationwide. FlexTime Nurses provides our clients with flexible, cost-effective healthcare staffing solutions, and our professionals with top-paying, rewarding jobs.