CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (SIGN ON BONUS - $2,000)
Lincoln Hills Health Center is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants to join our exceptional team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
Multiple shifts available including:
- 6a-6p w/ rotating weekends
- 2-10pm Monday - Friday
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields (preferred, but not required)
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
At Lincoln Hills Health Center our mission is to help residents maintain their dignity while promoting each person's independence in attaining the highest quality of life. Our continuum of care offers all levels of services including rehabilitation programs, long term care and Alzheimer's care.
Our employees make more than just a living - they make a difference!
Voted One of the Best Places to Work- By Southern Indiana Business Source in 2015
Join our team at Lincoln Hills Health Center and you will feel the difference! Working in an environment where you feel like family is an incredible experience. With our continual focus on quality services, our dedicated staff members provide exceptional care to our residents and families improving the lives of those they serve. If you want to make a real difference in someone else's life, please consider a career at Lincoln Hills Health Center.
We offer competitive wages and benefits, flexible work schedules and opportunities for professional advancement. If you are interested in a career with Lincoln Hills Health Center, please fill out the attached application. We look forward to hearing from you!