Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room Per Diem
Specialty: Emergency Room
We are seeking for aEmergency Room - Registered Nurseto join our team!!! Apply now with your resume for immediate processing of your application.
The Registered Nurse is directly accountable for the care given to patients in the Emergency Department.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Current and valid CA RN License.
- Minimum of one year as a staff nurse in an acute care hospital setting; E.R. setting preferred.
- BCLS, ACLS on hire and maintain current.
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment