Pediatrics Registered Nurse (RN) & Licensed Practice Nurse (LPN)
We are seeking a Pediatrics Registered Nurse (RN) & Pediatrics Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, coordinator of care, and treatment of assigned patients under the care of the physician.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or routine well patients.
- Provide appropriate medical advice over the phone
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Perform and/or assist in perform in-office non-invasive treatments, immunizations, medication administration, blood work & PPD readings/placements.
- Maintain accurate patient medical records and documentation.
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in pediatric nursing (office experience preferred)
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment (Office practicum preferred)
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must speak, write, and understand English fluently. Bilingual in Turkish, Spanish or other languages is a plus (but not required).
Fast paced, highly skilled pediatric office that is growing fast and moving to new places! Looking for a new staff to grow with us! Lots of room for growth within the company as well!