Registered Nurse (RN) - Daily Pay
Currently looking for a registered nurse to fill a contract position in Moses Lake, WA. Contract length is 14 weeks with a guarantee of 40 hours per week. You will be paid daily, just clock out and submit your time-card, and you will be paid within 2 hours.
Under the direction of the RN Nursing Supervisor, Resident Care Director, the Registered Nurse (RN) delivers efficient and effective nursing care while achieving positive clinical outcomes and patient/family satisfaction. He/she operates within the scope of practice defined by the State Nurse Practice Act and delegates aspects of patient care to LPNs and Caregivers/Aides, consistent with their scope of practice. The RN manages patient care by performing nursing assessments and collaborating with the nursing team and other disciplines, residents and families to develop effective service plans.
- Collects, validates, synthesizes, and records objective and subjective data
- Prioritize data collection based on patient needs
- Analyzes all data
- Identifies actual or potential problems or needs based on data analysis
- Establishes realistic and measurable short and long-term goals for the identified health problems and needs
- Develops individualized interventions to achieve goals
- Conducts a systematic and ongoing evaluation of patient outcomes
- Reviews and revises service plan as indicated
- Performs nursing functions and provides care within scope of practice
- Coordinates and delegates care as appropriate
- Verifies that medical orders are accurately transcribed
- Administers medications and performs treatments per physician orders
- Communicates and documents interventions and patient response
Managing patient care:
- Delegates care responsibilities to staff considering the complexity of care, competency of staff, center policies, and state's practice act
- Supervises staff to ensure that delegated tasks and interventions are implemented appropriately and per policy
- Evaluates and adjusts the plan of care to achieve patient goals and minimize re-hospitalizations
- Actively participates in Utilization Management or Interdisciplinary Care Management Meeting to facilitate appropriate discharge planning
- Communicates team's recommendations for discharge to the attending physician, resident and family
- Prepares resident/family for discharge including patient and family education
- Communicates patient information with assigned staff during and between shifts
- Participates in shift-to-shift communication between incoming and outgoing nursing staff
- Uses Point Click Care (PCC) according to the Business Processes
- Performs drug count when beginning and ending shift and whenever necessary, provides oversight of unlicensed staff.
- Collaborates and coordinates with other departments to provide timely effective care consistent with the individual's needs, choices and preferences
- Contributes to an environment that is respectful, team-oriented, and responsive to the concerns of the staff, residents and families
- Enhances nursing practice by attending all mandated in-service programs and other GHC and outside professional education programs
- Assists with the orientation of newly hired nursing staff
- Promotes a culture of safety to ensure a healthy practice and living environment
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive Protected Health Information (PHI) at all times
- Stays and works beyond scheduled shift if needed to meet state staffing requirements and/or needs of patients
- Performs other duties as requested.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Degree from an accredited nursing program in good standing
- Current BLS certification
- At least 1 year of experience
- Must have outstanding internal and external customer service skills
Offering one of the few daily pay options in the industry, Nurses eaRN It Medical Staffing group positions exceptional and talented medical professionals in exciting and rewarding jobs across the country.