RN Clinical Supervisor / Case Manager Home Care
Company: AccentCare Medical Home Care
AccentCare Medical Home Care is currently hiring a RN Clinical Supervisor who will be responsible for the coordination and management of patient care. The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of clinical personnel to ensure that care and services are delivered appropriately.
A Clinical Supervisor may be assigned as a float supervisor who reports to the Regional Director of Operations, may be required to travel on a limited basis and works with assigned agencies to support and strengthen the agencys clinical supervisor oversight of clinical documentation, processing of clinical workflow and education of clinical staff as needed. In addition, the Clinical Supervisor, Float may be assigned to assist agencies to meet their QAPI clinical record review and utilization management requirements. In addition to the aforementioned duties the following are also expected of the Part-Time Clinical Supervisor:
- Directs LVNs and CHHAs in the delivery of the individual patients plan of care
- Update and supervise plans of care
- Traveling to patients residence within offices service area in order to evaluate patient and nurses working with patient
- Assist in orientation and training of AccentCare employees
- Registered nurse with current licensure to practice nursing in the state
- Possess and maintain CPR certification
- Previous experience in home care setting with two years management or supervisory experience, preferred
- Proven ability to work within an interdisciplinary setting
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order
- Must have current TB
- Must be willing to drive within our 60 mile service area if needed
- Experience working with gastronomy tubes, tracheotomies, and ventilators
- Pediatric, adolescent and adult patient care experience
- School nurse credentials
- Experience with the 485 Plan of Care
AccentCare Medical Home Care (Covina, CA) provides private duty nursing to patients throughout Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County, and San Bernardino County.
AccentCare Home Health of California, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity EmployerCompany Description
AccentCare is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.