Pediatric LPN/RN - Charlotte
Assisted Lifestyle Homecare is a provider of home care and private duty in-home nursing services. We are looking for dedicated Regiistered Nurses and LPNs to join our nursing team. As a RN/LPN, you will provide direct patient healthcare to our female pediatric client in her home setting in Charlotte, NC.
HOURS: Day Shift: Monday - Friday, 6a - 2pm
Night Shift: Monday - Friday, 10p - 6a
Weekend Shift: Saturday and Sunday 10p - 6a
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH CHILDREN
- TRACH AND VENT EXPERIENCE PREFERRED, BUT WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT PERSON
- MUST BE WILLING TO INTERACTIVE WITH OUR CLIENT WHO IS NON-VERBAL
- ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE
- Assessing patient health problems and need
- Providing one-on-one skilled nursing duties
- Implementing nursing care plans and maintaining medical records.
- Performing observations and assessments of patient condition and needs
- Documenting all patient care actions
- Monitoring and interpreting vital signs
- Assisting with the development of a patient care plans
- Collaborating in the identification of patient needs and/or problems
- Educating caregivers with information to assist with the care of the patient
Excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to communicate effectively with patients and their caregivers.
Must be able to prioritize and have excellent organizational skills.
Currently licensed in North Carolina as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse
At least one year of acute care experience as an LPN or RN
Home health experience preferred
Clean Criminal History
Current CPR certification
Must have a dependable means of transportation.
Evidence of a negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
Assisted Lifestyle is a home care agency that provides seniors and adults with a compatible caregiver who can enhance their quality of life, while allowing them to maintain their dignity. We also provide pediatric care to children with special needs. We strive to make every client and family member feel loved and safe in their environment.