RN (Registered Nurse ) - Case Manager - Hospice Heroes Needed!
Registered Nurse - Hospice Case Manager/Palliative Care
We dont wear capes, but our Nurses are heroes in a clients eyes Interim HealthCare of Redding - HOSPICE division is currently looking for experienced Hospice RN Case Managers to join our League of Homecare & Hospice Heroes today!
This career opportunity is both financially rewarding and positively life changing. An Interim HealthCare Hospice/Palliative care nurse is part of an amazing team that works together to make a difference in the lives of hospice patients and their family members every day. Check out our new competitive pay structure and productivity bonuses!
Competitive pay structure!
Generous PTO (Even super heroes need rest).
Travel time/Mileage Reimbursement (Not all super heroes fly).
Health/Dental/Vision Plans available for Full Time Heroes.
Interim Healthcare will even pay for and train you to become certified in the Hospice field.
REGISTERED NURSE HOSPICE CASE MANAGER GENERAL PURPOSE: Plans, organizes, directs and provides hospice care to meet the identified needs of patients/families in accordance with Interim HealthCare Hospice policies & procedures, accepted standards of practice, palliative care and applicable law & regulation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Registered nursing license for the State of California-- the license is active & in good standing.
- Twelve (12) months of accumulated experience as a registered nurse within the last five (5) years or, if no experience in the last five (5) years, evidence of current (within the last 12 months) clinical knowledge as deemed appropriate by the DHCS.
- One (1) year of hospice care experience PREFERRED, but not required.
- Able to provide proof or valid drivers license and valid auto liability insurance.
REGISTERED NURSE HOSPICE CASE MANAGER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Able to comply with accepted professional standards of nursing practice, law & regulations.
- Understands principles of pain/symptom management.
- Able to read & interpret technical instructions related to the care of the patient.
- Knowledge & commitment to the hospice philosophy of care.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, verbal & written communication skills, problem-solving skills, basic math skills, & nursing skills per competency checklist.
- Ability to work as a member of an interdisciplinary group.
- Able to effectively communicate with clinical and nonclinical employees, patients & family/caregivers.
- Able to perform & prioritize multiple functions or tasks.
- Able to effectively deal with multiple changes.
- Meets applicable federal & state health requirements to provide patient care as appropriate.
- Meets the requirements of federal and/or state criminal and abuse background checks.
- Able to provide proof of current CPR certification.
If you are willing to change a clients World and want to become a hospice hero, apply today!
Interim HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all offices. 2017 Interim HealthCare Inc.