Registered Nurse (RN)
We are looking for experienced Home HealthRegistered Nurses for Per Diem Visits In Katy, South Houston, and Galveston County.
Every applicant must have at least one year experience in the Home Health industry and certifications for their position.
- Assess home health patients to identify the physical, psycho social, and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report, and evaluations
- Implement, develop, and document the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and patient (OSHA)
- Supervise and provide clinical directions to the HHA/LVN to ensure quality and continuity of service provided
- Assure continuity of quality patient care delivered with appropriate documentation
- Demonstrate commitment, professional growth, and competency
- Promote Agency philosophy and administrative policies
Providian Healthcare is Houston's Home Health Care Agency Servicing the greater Houston area including surrounding counties of Harris, Galveston, Fort Bend, Chambers, Brazoria & Montgomery. We are licensed and certified with Medicare. When recuperating from an illness, injury, or surgery, assistance may be needed and that is where Providian can help.
Our mission is to provide a wide range of professional, high quality health care services while ensuring compassionate care designed to optimize every patient's dignity, autonomy, and comfort.