LPN/RN Nurse - FT & PT - 7-3 & 3-11 shifts - **NEW PAY RATES**
Fall is just around the corner, so why not fall into a new position where you can take your nursing skills to the next level, navigating our customers through their post-acute journey, while providing a WOW experience. Owned and operated by Medical Facilities of America, the largest healthcare provider in Virginia, our Virginia Beach Healthcare facility has 180 beds for long term and skilled patients. We have been serving those in our community for 40 years, so come and be a part of our dynamic team.
Currently we are looking to hire LPN or RN Charge Nurses to help lead our team!! We have just increased our base pay rate and in addition we pay the following shift differential: 7-3 shift $2.50 Saturday and Sunday & 3-11 Shift $3.00 Sunday through Saturday. Full time positions will be 40 hours per week and part time positions will be no more than 30 hours per week. Each position MUST work every other weekend.
The Charge Nurse will...
- Provide direct care to patients
- Supervise and direct nursing staff in accordance with state, federal, and MFA guidelines
- Communicate patient status to the Unit Manager
- Assist in the supervision, orientation and training of the nursing staff
- Participate in the patient care planning conference with other disciplines
- Identify patient goals and approaches. Maintains current nursing knowledge
Our Benefits Include...
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance because your well-being is important to us.
- Paid Time off, because as much as you love your job, we want you to have time for you!
- A company matched 401K retirement plan, because you are our company's future and we want to help you plan for yours.
- Tuition assistance, because the more you know, the more we can grow together.
- Seasoned LPN or RN's
- New Graduate LPN's
- Active Virginia RN or LPN license or
- Active Compact Multi State Privilege license for RN or LPN
Virginia Beach Healthcare Center embraces healthcare with excellent customer service, a knowledgeable staff, and care/compassion. If you are seeking employment where you receive self-satisfaction knowing you have made a difference in someone's life, then Virginia Beach Healthcare is the place for you!
Work for the largest healthcare provider in Virginia by completing an on line application and survey assessment at www.vabeachhealthrehab.com. We are waiting for your application!Company Description
Virginia Beach Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is owned and operated by Medical Facilities of America, Virginia's largest Healthcare provider with facilities across Virginia and into North Carolina. Virginia Beach Healthcare and Rehab has provided Long Term Care and Rehabilitation Services to the community for almost 40 years. Located off First Colonial Road, it is easily accessed from all areas of Hampton Roads