Travel RN - Med / Surg
RN - Med / SurgLocation: St. Louis, MOType of Job: Travel or Local ContractJob Description
A Med/Surg Registered Nurse performs a variety of duties from entry to discharge with a patient. Med/Surg RN's work directly with patients and also may assist a physician with procedures. A Med/Surg Nurse can handle the duties of a charge nurse when assigned.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Medical Surgical RN your responsibilities include:
- Handling patient admissions and assessments.
- Giving prescribed medications.
- Logging patient care regarding procedures and test results.
- Implementing doctors orders.
- Review labs and the results of other tests.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Medical Surgical RN within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Renewal Bonus
- Joint Commission Certified
PRNs family based morals and values allow us to approach therapy treatment in a more complete manner. We take the time to get to know the people we treat. In addition to applying the most current methods and technology, we strive to employ the most dynamic people.