Travel RN - Operating Room
RN - Operating RoomLocation: Greenville, SCType of Job: Travel or Local ContractJob Description
The OR Nurse is responsible for working with surgeons in the OR. OR RNs will prepare the operating room and the patient for surgery and make sure that all medical equipment is clean and working correctly.
ResponsibilitiesOperating Room Registered Nurse duties consist of:
- Monitoring the well being of the patient before, during and after the operation.
- Predict the needs of the surgeons and provide medical instruments and medical supplies to them during operations.
- Gathering and logging all items needed for lab examinations.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an Operating Room RN within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Renewal Bonus
- Joint Commission Certified
PRNs family based morals and values allow us to approach therapy treatment in a more complete manner. We take the time to get to know the people we treat. In addition to applying the most current methods and technology, we strive to employ the most dynamic people.