Travel Registered Nurse (RN) - Med/Surg
Registered Nurse (RN) Med/Surg - Local and Travel 13 Week Contracts
At American Medical Traveler, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our nurses and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you wont be disappointed.
We are currently seeking Medical/Surgical Registered Nurses (RNs) for an immediate opportunity in Scottsbluff, NE. Compassionate RNs with a minimum of two years of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Perform delivery of nursing care via the nursing process: Assessment (collection of data), problem identification (nursing diagnosis), planning, nursing interventions and evaluation and updating of planning.
- Initiate a patient plan of care on admission and revise as needed based on patient care standards.
- Assist patient, physician and peers in determining long and short range goals for patient and formulating a plan to work toward those goals.
- Assist physicians with rounds, treatments and procedures providing timely notation and implementation of physician orders.
- Assist in the coordination of services with medical staff, nursing staff, other departments as well as other providers. Responds rapidly and effectively during emergency situation.
- Assist with telemetry monitoring and maintains a basic knowledge of arrhythmia interpretation.
- Current in-state RN License
- Two (2) years of experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
Apply today to learn more about our team of compassionate nurses!
Keywords: CPR Certification, Nurse, RN, Personal Care, Registered Nurse, Nursing Homes, Personal Care Homes, Home Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, ADLs, Pain Management, Managed Care, Medication, BLS, Basic Life Support, Nursing, Pediatrics, Case management, Sample/Specimen Processing, Home Care, Family Medicine, Treatment Plan, HHC, Jail, Corrections, penitentiary, pediatric, clinic, home healthcare, Rehab, med/surg, ICU, Intensive Care Unit, ER, Emergency RoomCompany Description
American Medical Traveler is a national leader in healthcare staffing for nursing and allied healthcare professionals. Talented nursing, allied professionals, and medical facilities such as general and surgical, teaching, and specialized hospitals, outpatient clinics, surgical centers, imaging centers and skilled nursing facilities turn to AMT to find the perfect match.
We understand the commitment of those who devote themselves to healthcare. We embrace this commitment in all facets of our business as a leader in the healthcare staffing industry. AMT adheres to the highest performance standards, signifying our commitment to our nursing, allied professionals, our clients, and the patients that we collectively serve.
Our mission is to be the staffing provider and employer of choice that healthcare professionals and medical facilities consider a vital partner in achieving their goals. We are dedicated to attracting, engaging, and retaining talent through a culture that nurtures success, develops careers, encourages communication and honors all commitments. We are dedicated to servicing our clients through a workforce that displays the highest level of ethics, provides exceptional customer service, and honors all commitments.