Travel Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room (ER)
Registered Nurse (RN) ER - Local and Travel 13 Week Contracts
At American Medical Traveler, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our nurses and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you wont be disappointed.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) with experience in Emergency Room (ER) for an immediate opportunity in Plymouth, NH. Compassionate RNs with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Prioritizing patients and determine which patient requires medical attention first.
- Responsible for the stabilization of patients with minimum information.
- Coordinates services with medical staff, EMS staff, and other medical units.
- Monitor and record patients vital statistics.
- Report emergency development or degradation in health to the physician.
- Complete a pain assessment of the patient and tend to his/her pain management.
- Current in-state RN License
- One (1) year of experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
Apply today to learn more about our team of compassionate nurses!
Keywords: CPR Certification, Nurse, RN, Personal Care, Registered Nurse, Nursing Homes, Personal Care Homes, Home Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, ADLs, Pain Management, Managed Care, Medication, BLS, Basic Life Support, Nursing, Pediatrics, Case management, Sample/Specimen Processing, Home Care, Family Medicine, Treatment Plan, HHC, Jail, Corrections, penitentiary, pediatric, clinic, home healthcare, Rehab, med/surg, ICU, Intensive Care Unit, ER, Emergency RoomCompany Description
American Medical Traveler is a national leader in healthcare staffing for nursing and allied healthcare professionals. Talented nursing, allied professionals, and medical facilities such as general and surgical, teaching, and specialized hospitals, outpatient clinics, surgical centers, imaging centers and skilled nursing facilities turn to AMT to find the perfect match.
We understand the commitment of those who devote themselves to healthcare. We embrace this commitment in all facets of our business as a leader in the healthcare staffing industry. AMT adheres to the highest performance standards, signifying our commitment to our nursing, allied professionals, our clients, and the patients that we collectively serve.
Our mission is to be the staffing provider and employer of choice that healthcare professionals and medical facilities consider a vital partner in achieving their goals. We are dedicated to attracting, engaging, and retaining talent through a culture that nurtures success, develops careers, encourages communication and honors all commitments. We are dedicated to servicing our clients through a workforce that displays the highest level of ethics, provides exceptional customer service, and honors all commitments.