Travel Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Travel Registered Nurse (RN) ICU
At American Medical Traveler, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our nurses and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you wont be disappointed.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) with experience in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) for an immediate opportunity in Salem, NJ. Compassionate RNs with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Completing a comprehensive head to toe physical assessment and a detailed psychological assessment of the patient upon admission.
- Initiating cardiac monitoring, oxygen therapy, non-invasive blood pressure, and oximetry. Starting/or evaluating IV site and evaluate existing drainage systems.
- Assisting the physician administer treatments
- Developing a written Care Plan upon admission that considers the specific procedures performed and prescribed medications for the patient. Review and update daily based on a current assessment of the patient.
- Providing constant monitoring of vital signs ensuring proper function of feeding tubes, ventilators, catheters and other life support equipment.
- Other Applicable Tasks and Responsibilities.
- Current in-state RN License
- One (1) year of experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
Apply today to learn more about our team of compassionate nurses!
Keywords: CPR Certification, Nurse, RN, Personal Care, Registered Nurse, Nursing Homes, Personal Care Homes, Home Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, ADLs, Pain Management, Managed Care, Medication, BLS, Basic Life Support, Nursing, Pediatrics, Case management, Sample/Specimen Processing, Home Care, Family Medicine, Treatment Plan, HHC, Jail, Corrections, penitentiary, pediatric, clinic, home healthcare, Rehab, med/surg, ICU, Intensive Care Unit, ER, Emergency RoomCompany Description
American Medical Traveler is a national leader in healthcare staffing for nursing and allied healthcare professionals. Talented nursing, allied professionals, and medical facilities such as general and surgical, teaching, and specialized hospitals, outpatient clinics, surgical centers, imaging centers and skilled nursing facilities turn to AMT to find the perfect match.
We understand the commitment of those who devote themselves to healthcare. We embrace this commitment in all facets of our business as a leader in the healthcare staffing industry. AMT adheres to the highest performance standards, signifying our commitment to our nursing, allied professionals, our clients, and the patients that we collectively serve.
Our mission is to be the staffing provider and employer of choice that healthcare professionals and medical facilities consider a vital partner in achieving their goals. We are dedicated to attracting, engaging, and retaining talent through a culture that nurtures success, develops careers, encourages communication and honors all commitments. We are dedicated to servicing our clients through a workforce that displays the highest level of ethics, provides exceptional customer service, and honors all commitments.