Travel Registered Nurse (RN) - Inpatient Rehab
Registered Nurse (RN) Inpatient Rehab -Local and Travel 13 Week Contracts
At American Medical Traveler, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our nurses and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you wont be disappointed.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) with experience in Inpatient Rehab for an immediate opportunity in Alpena, MI. Compassionate RNs with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Assess persons requiring rehabilitative services including patients recovering from stroke, orthopedic knee and hip replacements and amputation, and persons suffering debilitation from medical and surgical conditions.
- Performs continued post-operative care for patients with orthopedic and cardiovascular procedures to include wound and drain management. Pain will be monitored through assessment, appropriate and timely medication, followed by clear and concise documentation.
- Coordinates the multidisciplinary rehabilitative care of patients, and participates as a member of the rehabilitation interdisciplinary team. Contributes information specific to the patients response to education, medication therapy, pain control, skin condition, bowel/bladder training, and discharge planning.
- Encourages and instructs patients to do as much for themselves as possible, within safe guidelines. Such as: Assisting patients with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs), socializing with others, and getting out of bed for meals.
- Provides rehabilitation education for the orthopedic, spine, neuro, stroke, cardiac, and oncology patient on safe and effective use of medical equipment, proper body mechanics, mobility, transfer, ADLs, and home safety.
- Provides care and education congruent with age related needs for patients ages 18 through older adult populations with specific rehabilitation needs.
- Serves as patient advocate collaborating with the Social Worker and Physicians for the rehabilitation patient s needs related to re-entry into the community.
- Current in-state RN License
- Current BLS certification
- Authorization to work in the United States
Apply today to learn more about our team of compassionate nurses!
Keywords: CPR Certification, Nurse, RN, Personal Care, Registered Nurse, Nursing Homes, Personal Care Homes, Home Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, ADLs, Pain Management, Managed Care, Medication, BLS, Basic Life Support, Nursing, Pediatrics, Case management, Sample/Specimen Processing, Home Care, Family Medicine, Treatment Plan, HHC, Jail, Corrections, penitentiary, pediatric, clinic, home healthcare, Rehab, med/surg, ICU, Intensive Care Unit, ER, Emergency RoomCompany Description
American Medical Traveler is a national leader in healthcare staffing for nursing and allied healthcare professionals. Talented nursing, allied professionals, and medical facilities such as general and surgical, teaching, and specialized hospitals, outpatient clinics, surgical centers, imaging centers and skilled nursing facilities turn to AMT to find the perfect match.
We understand the commitment of those who devote themselves to healthcare. We embrace this commitment in all facets of our business as a leader in the healthcare staffing industry. AMT adheres to the highest performance standards, signifying our commitment to our nursing, allied professionals, our clients, and the patients that we collectively serve.
Our mission is to be the staffing provider and employer of choice that healthcare professionals and medical facilities consider a vital partner in achieving their goals. We are dedicated to attracting, engaging, and retaining talent through a culture that nurtures success, develops careers, encourages communication and honors all commitments. We are dedicated to servicing our clients through a workforce that displays the highest level of ethics, provides exceptional customer service, and honors all commitments.