Care Manager RN, LPN, LBSW
MAYS PLUS, INC. IS SEARCHING FOR PROFESSIONAL INDIVIDUALS WITH A PASSION FOR PATIENT ADVOCACY.
CareManagement is a No Hands On approach empowering patients to understand and navigate the HEALTH CARE SYSTEM to improved health outcome.
Care Management will appeal to Strong, Independent, Highly Motivated and organized individuals seeking a home based work environment. Our Care Managers arrange their visit schedules with the patient, provide on-going assessments and compliance assistance, manage online documentation with responsible submission.
Make a difference in the health of many with your abilities to research resources and guide your patients along pathways to avoid hospitalization. Choose Partial or Full Schedule with this Pay per Visit career opportunity. Maximum yearly income potential is $61,800!
- Must have Complex Care Management/Case Management/Managed Care experience
- Must have Community based or In-Home visit experience
- Must have experience working withGeriatric/Terminally Ill population
- Must have minimum 1 year for RN and minimum ofthree (3) years recent Geriatric home visit experience.
- Must have experience in setting up care plans and/or education on disease process
- Must have license for a minimum of three (3) years.
- Must have NO disciplinary action against license EVER.
- Must provide computer, printer, phone and internet service.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong desire to keep patients out of hospital.
- Strong assessment and research skills.
- Strong computer skills.
Attached a detailed resume with dates of employment, all duties performed, we need to know you through your resume. Also, either your license number or the name your license is listed under.Company Description
Mays Plus, Inc. is based in Oklahoma