MDS, RNAC-Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator - Full Time
This is a Regional MDS Coordinator/ Trainer Position. Position requires travel to multiple states. This is a remote/work from home opportunity offering competitive salary, annual bonus potential, and benefits.
MDS Coordinator / RNAC FULL TIME/PERM OPPORTUNITY
We are seeking an experienced RN MDS Coordinator (or Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator) who wishes to support a collaborative team environment, exhibit a positive culture throughout the organization, and become close with the community.
The successful candidate will have 3+ years of long term care experience and at least 1+ years as an MDS Coordinator.
This opportunity provides a competitive compensation program and benefits.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensures consistent, accurate and timely completion of the RAI process which includes MDS, Care Area Assessments (CAAs), and plan of care.
- Educates nursing staff on proper documentation to assure quality of care, maintain compliance, appropriate assessments, and interventions.
- Works with the Interdisciplinary Care Team in developing a comprehensive resident assessment and care plan for each resident
- Verifies required documentation is accurate and timely assuring correct State and Federal reimbursement guidelines are met.
- Determines Medicare/ Managed Care eligibility on all admissions and readmissions.
Active Registered Nursing license / MDS 3.0 experience / Able to exhibit accurate completion of the Minimum Data Set (MDS) / Enjoys being out in the unit(s) / Strong attention to detail / Ability to multitask / Excellent communication skills and sense of humor / Compassionate, emotionally intelligent, and empathetic
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.Company Description
360 Healthcare Staffing is committed to providing excellent career options to our healthcare professionals while cultivating the highest standards of quality patient care. 360 Healthcare Staffing provides travel, local contract, per-diem and direct placement services across the country. 360 Healthcare Staffing is passionate about making each placement the right fit. As part of a family of healthcare companies that provides quality services nationwide, 360 Healthcare Staffing is dedicated to making a difference in-patient care by bringing together the most qualified healthcare professionals with the nations premier healthcare providers. At 360 Healthcare Staffing we want you to be proud of who you are, what you do, and the difference you make every day.