From the beginning, Wellbridge began with the goal of incorporating a hospitality culture into our healthcare organization. The guest experience is of the utmost priority. We offer an enhanced approach to skilled nursing by elevating hospitality to be just as important as providing the best rehabilitation services. At Wellbridge, we are the best at both. We are a leader in post-acute rehabilitation and nursing care, building that important bridge between hospital and home. Our care delivery is fully automated and incorporates state-of-the-art technology. Our success is the result of our Team Members staying true to our vision of offering EPIC care for our guests: Excellence; Passion; Innovation; Care.
Our sub-acute rehab facility includes 100+ private rooms, in-room medications, no nurse stations, in-room labs, full service spa, Starbucks, and many more amenities. We are very proud of the company that we have built and we are looking for the right people to help us achieve our vision. Do you want to be part of the future of healthcare?
Consider Wellbridge as the perfect move for you and join us as we lead the way in best-of-class short term rehabilitation services in our community.
We can offer you:
- Shift Available: Midnights / 12 hour shifts
- Status: Full time
- Competitive starting wage
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,000 per year
- RN loan repayment program up to $10,000 off of your outstanding student loan balance
In this critical role of nursing, you will provide specialized care to our guests in a comfortable and peaceful environment that promotes their health and wellness. You will perform the primary functions of nursing assessments, planning, implementing, and evaluating the care of all guests.
- You will deliver care to guests by performing a variety of treatments, including cleansing and/or irrigating wounds and incisions, irrigations, IV therapy and administering tube feedings, chest tubes and peritoneal dialysis.
- You will follow procedures to admit, transfer, and discharge guests
- You will administer medications to guests according to the Nurse Practice Act, Nursing Department Policies, and standards and procedures and as prescribed by the physician; notify appropriate clinical and/or nursing personnel of medication contraindications.
- You will assess and record observations and conditions to implement intervention; develop and follow through on Care Plans.
- You will observe and evaluate symptoms, progress, and reactions to treatments and medications and take corrective action as necessary.
In this role, you will bring:
- A current license to practice as an RN/ LPN in Michigan; current CPR certification.
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, or higher.
- Knowledge of nursing theories and practices as well as overall nursing skills as normally acquired through the completion of an accredited program of licensed nursing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Company Description
At Wellbridge, we specialize in post-acute rehabilitation and nursing care which will be the bridge between hospital and back home. Our care delivery is fully automated and incorporates state-of-the-art technology, which allows our team of dedicated caregivers to spend more time where they belong: working with and providing EPIC care to our guests! Our goal is that each guest at Wellbridge will have an EPIC experience. For us, EPIC means excellence, passion, innovation, and care.
Our sub-acute rehab facilities boast 100+ private rooms, electronic medical records, in-room medications, no nurse stations, EKG machine, bladder scanner, in-room labs, full service spa, Starbucks, and many more amenities!
Join our team today where our talent members enjoy:
Competitive starting wage
12 hour shifts for nurses
Generous paid time off and paid holidays
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Company-paid short term disability insurance
Company-paid life insurance
401k with a company match
Fantastic work-life balance EAP program
Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,000 per year
RN student loan repayment program of up to $10,000