Infusion Registered Nurse (RN)
Currently seeking Infusion Registered Nurses (RN) who are looking to work as independent contractors.
Job Responsibilities of Infusion Registered Nurse (RN):
- Provides hands-on skilled nursing care to patients requiring various type of infusion therapies
- May take place in home or clinical setting
- Must be able to initiate and maintain IV access
- Careful monitoring of patient condition throughout infusion process
- Documentation according to clients policy
- Performance of sterile PICC line dressing changes
- Familiarity with Port-a-Cath and other needle-less access devices a plus
How to Apply for Infusion Registered Nurse (RN): Apply to our job ad and well invite you to a phone interview with our one of our recruiters. The phone interview will give us an idea of your skills and experience but also an opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have about our company and expectations. After your initial phone interview, we will setup a time that works best for you so we will be able to meet with you at our NurseRegistry office.
Job Type: Per Diem
Required Education: Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing
Required license or certification for Infusion Registered Nurse (RN:
- Current California RN License
- Current BLS Certificate
- ACLS a plus
- Proficient IV skills preferred
- Comfortable with PICC lines preferred
Primary Locations Available:
- San Jose
- San Francisco
NurseRegistry has been a fixture in the San Francisco Bay Area since 2007. NurseRegistry's job is to match licensed nurses, who are compassionate and responsive, with clients in need of excellent health care. Registered Nurses of all skill levels are able to be their own boss! Our nurses set their own hours, mange their own schedules, and can often be considered as candidates for direct hire opportunities. You will be able to gain experience from a number of different medical facilities and medical agencies with the flexibility of accepting or declining an assignment. At NurseRegistry, we work for you.