PRN LPN Nurses - Senior Living Community
Are you looking for a career where you improve the lives of others?
Do you want work for a company that is mission oriented, with a great culture built around helping our residents and their families?
Do you want to be a part of a growing organization with opportunities for you to accelerate your career?
If you answered yes to these questions, we invite you to apply to be a part of the Validus Senior Living family. Validus Senior Living is continuing to grow and as a part of this growth, we are seeking Charge Nurses at our Inspired Living community in Kenner, LA.
This Inspired Living Community is located at 3801 Loyola Drive, Kenner, LA 70065.
Our nurses help manage the healthcare operations of the community to ensure residents healthcare needs are met. They ensure residents are treated with respect and dignity, while delivering quality care as residents healthcare needs evolve.
Each day, our nurses are responsible for:
- Assisting in the supervision of staff, including medication technicians, CNAs and Resident Care Associates
- Providing training and education to resident care associates on an ongoing basis through situation-specific training
- Assisting in the maintenance of resident charts and reviewing documentation performed by care giving staff
- Assisting in assessing the health, functional and psycho-social status of residents, initiating individualized service plans, proactively managing care and services for each resident, evaluating effectiveness and maximizing the resident's opportunity to remain in their environment
- Assisting in the scheduling and follow through of physician visits
- Actively supporting and contributing to the community through execution of responsibilities and assignments
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Appropriate level of Nurse licensure
- 1-2 years of relevant experience with a population of older adults, preferably in a memory care environment
- Ability to satisfy Level II background screening requirements
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Intermediate level of computer and technology competency, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and other Microsoft Windows applications
We are committed to providing the scope and quality of senior care that is not only needed, but is also deserved. This is not merely our profession; it is our purpose. As such, Validus Senior Living provides a complete continuum of leading-edge senior living services including independent living, assisted living and memory care options.
At Validus Senior Living communities, you will discover vibrant, inviting atmospheres, active and engaging lifestyles, and services and amenities that make life easier and every day more fulfilling. Our experienced team of senior living professionals is dedicated to creating safe, inspiring lifestyles for discerning seniors in communities designed to suit individual needs and tastes.
We are entrusted with the great responsibility of serving an extraordinary group of residents. We affirm that trust every day by honoring and respecting those we serve with our unwavering commitment to excellence.