The Quality Resource/Risk Management Coordinator is located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- This manager level position at Community Health Network in Indianapolis, Indiana functions as a representative of the Quality Resource Risk Management Team by managing, identifying, monitoring, evaluating, educating, and making recommendations for improving processes affecting the prevention and reduction of risks to patients, staff, and visitors.
- The Coordinator serves as a facilitator for Root Cause Analysis and Failure Mode Effect and Criticality Analysis teams for the Network.
- The Coordinator participates and facilitates the day-to-day and overall operations of the Medical Staff Quality Improvement program and peer review activities.
- Will collaborate and participate in other quality assurance and improvement processes as required, including but not limited to identification and referral of case management and infection control issues, and will serve as a quality and risk management resource expert to the Network.
- Registered Nurse with at least three years of clinical experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing and/or Quality Resource/Risk Management experience preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing and/or Quality Resource/Risk Management preferred.
Valid and current Indiana Registered Nurse license.
- Ability to function independently and as a member of a cohesive team.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Understanding of process improvement principles.
- Ability to perform as a Quality Resource Risk Management representative to Medical Staff Committees, as well as interdisciplinary teams.
- Ability to recognize the need to be flexible in work schedules and coverage of any geographical area of the Network.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to apply sound principles of decision making and problem solving processes.
Reports to Quality Resources and Risk Management Team members and the Network Vice President of Quality Resources and Risk Management.
KeywordsQuality Resources, Risk Management, QRRMC
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.