Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Caregiver
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA/PCW) - All Shifts Available
Are you a C.N.A., Caregiver, P.C.W., a stay at home Mom that wants to return to work or someone who just likes to help others? A nursing student or retired nurse?
Do you have an energetic personality, a good work ethic, the desire to be a part of a growing team? A caring and compassionate demeanor? A flexible schedule?
If this is you, we want you to join the ComForCare team!
Responsibilities to include:
- Provide Companionship
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Personal Care
- Family Respite Care
- Medication Reminders
- Safety Supervision
- Ambulation Assistance
- Errands & Transportation
- Pet Care Assistance
- Hospice Care Assistance
- Alzheimer's/Dementia Care
- Dependable and Reliable
- Vehicle, Valid Drivers License & good driving record
- 18 years of age
Must meet ComForCare Hiring Requirements:
- Proof of Negative TB
- Available to work a minimum of 24 hours each week
- Available to work every other weekend
- 1 year experience (training available)
- Able to work some weekends
- Team approach
- Treated with respect
- Paid on the job training
- Flexible Schedules
- Weekend hourly rate bonus
- Bonus program
- Caregiver of the month/year
- Life insurance option
- Being part of a growing team
- Referral Bonus both employee and client
- Caregivers get introduced to their client -always
- 1st Shift - Several openings in Mukwonago, Muskego, Oconomowoc & Waukesha
- 2nd Shift - Several openings in Mukwonago, Muskego, Oconomowoc & Waukesha
- 3rd Shift - Waukesha
- We also have 1- 2 & 3 hour shifts available 7 days/week throughout Waukesha and Southwest Milwaukee if you just want to pick up a few hours a day.
Weekends - Multiple shifts availableCompany Description
ComForCare prides itself in being the most caring and compassionate non-medical in home care provider to the elderly and disabled adults.
We work closely with our clients and our caregivers to make sure everyone involved is on the same page. We have RN's on staff to evaluate and train our caregivers to be the best that they can be. We have professional care plans and professional training. We introduce our caregivers to our clients so that everyone is comfortable.
ComForCare operates with a team approach to care. Each and every employee is valued for the work they do. We want everyone involved with ComForCare to "Live Their Best Life Possible".
Our team thrives on caring and compassion and we want to grow our team!