Registered Nurse RN and Certified Nurse Aide
We are seeking a Registered Nurse and a Certified Nurse Aide to join our team! You will be responsible for providing exceptional health care services to disable Veterans and Senior Adults, Monday - Friday.
- Administer nursing care to disabled adults
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients, caregivers and staff about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Serve as Health Care Coordinator for the Adult Day Care Program
- Perform the duties of a Registered Nurse including assessments and med admin
- Starting pay is $20 per hour
- Work week: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Previous experience in Geriatric or medical/surgical nursing or other related fields
- Familiarity with basic computer programs: Excel and Micro-Soft Word
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have current North Carolina Registered Nurse License
- Must pass Medical Exam, Drug Analysis and 7 year criminal background check
Certified Nurse Aide Responsibilities:
. Provide personal care (bathing, toileting, etc.), programs, activities and services to disable adults
. Assist the Registered Nurse where needed
. Conduct daily cleaning of facility
. Execute daily assignments with minimum guidance
. Support the organization's mission, goals and objectives.
. Starting pay is $9 per hour
. Work week: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
. Must have a current NC Certified Nurse Aide
. Must be a team player; able to thrive in a diverse environment
. Must be able to build strong rapport with patients
. Must pass a Medical Exam, Drug Analysis and 7 year criminal background check
An Adult Day and Health Care Program that provides life enhancing programs and services to mentally and physically challenged adults daily. Licensed by the NC Department of Health and Human Services and serving the Matthews, NC area and 5 surrounding counties; Blessed Assurance Adult Day Care has been in operation since 1998.