Director of Nursing
Director of Nursing position for a regional healthcare provider. This facility is experiencing great reviews from the community. Position is located in the center of Rochester, NY.
Our firm has been retained to conduct a national search seeking an experienced Director of Nursing professional who wishes to support a collaborative team environment, exhibit a positive culture throughout the organization, and become close with the community.
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of long term care experience and at least 3+ years in a nursing leadership capacity as an ADON, DON or combined experience.
This opportunity provides a competitive compensation program and benefits.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain and update audit, compliance and legal documentation.
- Have an extensive understanding of nursing home operations, regulations, compliance, finance, quality, safety and resident satisfaction initiatives.
- Plan resource utilization and care interventions according to available data and known trends
- Team with Nursing Home Administrator, including evaluation of staff, evaluate and address complaints, investigate failed audits, and manage staff conflicts.
- Develop and foster meaningful relationships with managers, staff, residents and families
Active Registered Nursing license / Demonstrated leadership abilities / Able to exhibit good historical survey results / Enjoys being out in the unit(s) / Strong attention to detail / Ability to multitask / Excellent communication skills and sense of humor / Compassionate and empathetic
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.Company Description
360 Healthcare Staffing is committed to providing excellent career options to our healthcare professionals while cultivating the highest standards of quality patient care. 360 Healthcare Staffing provides travel, local contract, per-diem and direct placement services across the country. 360 Healthcare Staffing is passionate about making each placement the right fit. As part of a family of healthcare companies that provides quality services nationwide, 360 Healthcare Staffing is dedicated to making a difference in-patient care by bringing together the most qualified healthcare professionals with the nations premier healthcare providers. At 360 Healthcare Staffing we want you to be proud of who you are, what you do, and the difference you make every day.