RN Registered Nurse $2500 SIGN ON BONUS
HRS, Home Health is a growing company seeking qualified, compassionate and innovative Registered Nurses to join our team!
Apply today to learn more about our open positions, car program, medical benefits and why HRS is the best place to plan your next career move.
Registered Nurse Job Summary:
The registered nurse plans, organizes and directs home care services and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families within their homes and communities.
Registered Nurse Required Education:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. Bachelors degree preferred.
Registered Nurse Required Licensure & Certification:
- Registered nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the state
- Possesses and maintains current CPR Certification
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order
Registered Nurse Required Experience:
- One (1) to two (2) years of recent acute care experience in an institutional setting
- One (1) year of home health care experience preferred, but not required
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Company Cell Phone and Tablet
- Car Program
HRS is committed to enhancing and aligning the efforts and performance of people, programs an services that empower the value in the delivery of home centered care. By providing every HRS clinician with ongoing education in the classroom and field, we aim to deliver the highest quality of care possible to our patients.
As a CHAP accredited agency, we partner with University Hospitals, Clinics and Post-Acute Providers to continuously develop state of the art programs for the patients we serve.
As a winner of Chicago's Best & Brightest Companies to Work For in 2015 we believe our biggest asset is our employees. HRS believes that attracting, supporting and developing exemplary employees is an essential component of to delivering quality, innovative and comprehensive home centered care. With this in mind we are currently seeking candidates like you to become part of our team and make the difference in the lives of others.