Perioperative Registered Nurse (RN) - Scottsdale, AZ
Cutting-edge Outpatient Plastic Surgery Center is in search of a highly skilled, motivated, and knowledgeable Perioperative RN. Employee must be able to provide a positive patient experience and will be responsible for the patient's preoperative, intraoperative and postoperative care.
Uphold and promote the facility's mission and values
Examine, asses, and exert proper judgment in the patient's care while adhering to the set policies and procedures
Plan and execute the patient's plan of care
Act as a patient advocate and intervene when necessary in order to secure the patient's safety, rights, dignity, and privacy are being upheld
Nursing care responsibilities include:
- Protecting the patient by administering proper wound care
- Ensuring all body systems are running at or above baseline levels including fluid, electrolyte and acid-base balance
- Guarantee that correct and ethical intraoperative care is provided and the patient is protected from surgical infections and no surgical items remain after the surgery
- Post-operative care is communicated and adhered to by working with the patient and patient support system
- Provide the patient or support person with the proper education and resources to ensure proper treatment , psychosocial response, nutrition, medication, and pain management
- Evaluate patient progress and recovery
Collaborate with surgical and clinic team
Exhibit problem-solving, critical thinking, communication, and conflict resolution skills
Maintain accurate and proper documentation
Other tasks as assigned
- Higher education or Bachelor's degree in Nursing from an accredited nursing school
- Current Arizona RN license
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience with breast augmentations, lipsuctions, face lifts, tummy tucks
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to work in a physically demanding and fast-paced environment
Experience in cosmetic or plastic surgery
Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR) Certification
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certification
Top salary compensation depending on experience.
Looking for candidates open to professional growth and a place to call home.
#registerednurse #healthcarejobs #scottsdalejobs #plasticsurgery #phoenixjobsCompany Description
#phoenixjobs #hiring #jobsavailable #adminjobs
Businesses of all types and sizes turn to HUMAN RESOURCE NETWORK for flexibility and access to talent. They know that our staffing company associates are experts in recruiting and matching employees for direct hire, temporary, temp-to-hire positions. So when they have job openings, they increasingly call on our staffing company to help meet their workforce needs.
When you join our HRN staffing network, we work with you and present a variety of career building employment possibilities that match your current skills, career interests and availability for work. Partnering with HRN is simply an excellent way to increase your job hire opportunities and to achieve your business or healthcare career objectives.
HUMAN RESOURCE NETWORK, with 30 years of experience, is known for our staffing expertise and focus in Healthcare and Business. We are a full service staffing company prepared to meet our client's staffing and recruitment needs with experienced professionals, qualified candidates, proactive assessment methods and proven staffing techniques. Become a part of our successful team today!