We are seeking an RN/LPN to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Medustrial is a Joint Commission Certified Healthcare Staffing Agency.
Your professionalism and overall job competency, are as important to Medustrial as they are to our customers, and to you.
Our goal is to develop a mutually beneficial relationship, one that provides you the opportunity to thrive and grow your career and its ultimate endeavors.
Opportunities / Benefits:
Weekly Pay each week you are paid using our Global Cash Card, providing you with immediate access to your money
24 Hour On-Call personnel .. no matter the time of day, our on-call staff is there to answer your call
Annual Competency Testing . Keep you up to date on the latest on an annual basis
Credential Monitoring .. Our credential monitoring takes the worry out of your hands, with a monthly review and 30 day alerts to help you stay current across the board
Flexibility .. Control your schedule as you require, take 1 shift per week or work every day
Submit your resume to this ad or visit our website www.medustrial.com to apply online.Company Description
Medustrial, a service of Condustrial, Inc. is a Joint Commission Certified supplemental healthcare staffing service, working with hospitals, long-term care. government facilities, as well as privately owned physician offices and clinics.
Dedicated to placing personnel with a local position or a travel opportunity.
Focused on, but not limited to, placing RN's, LPN's, CMA's, CNA's, in short or long-term assignments.