Travel Nurse RN Critical Care
We are seeking a Travel Nurse RN Critical Care in Syracuse, NY. You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
"For this and similar job opportunities please visit our webiste at hsp-inc.com and submit your resume"
$38/hr as a Travel Employee
$33.93 as a regular employee
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested please be ready to submit the following documents
Copy of RN Licensed
If you are not interested in this job opportunity but know someone that is, please refer them. We at Healthcare Staffing Professionals offer a $200 dollar referral bonus for each candidate that is referred and works for at least 36 hours.Company Description
Healthcare Staffing Professionals, Inc. (HSP) is a leading edge Staffing and Recruiting Firm that provides Healthcare professionals to our many clients in the State of CA and Nationwide. Established in 2006 HSP has continued to expand and improve how we serve the needs of our valued clients. We are constantly striving to add energetic, talented, customer service oriented and performance driven members to our team.