Travel RN - Operating Room
RN - Operating RoomLocation: Greenville, SCType of Job: Travel or Local ContractJob Description
The OR Nurse is responsible for aiding surgeons in the OR. OR Nurses will prep the room and the patient for the procedure and make certain that all equipment is sterile and working properly.
ResponsibilitiesOperating Room Registered Nurse responsibilities include:
- Assessing the well being of the patient before, during and after the procedure.
- Predict what the surgeons need and hand medical instruments and medical supplies to them during procedures.
- Preserving and logging the items needed for laboratory examinations.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an OR RN within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Renewal Bonus
- Joint Commission Certified
PRNs family based morals and values allow us to approach therapy treatment in a more complete manner. We take the time to get to know the people we treat. In addition to applying the most current methods and technology, we strive to employ the most dynamic people.