Travel RN - Operating Room
RN - Operating RoomLocation: Denver, COType of Job: Travel or Local ContractJob Description
The OR Nurse is responsible for assisting surgeons in the OR. OR Nurses will prepare the operating room and the patient for the procedure and make sure that all equipment is sterile and working properly.
ResponsibilitiesOperating Room Nurse responsibilities include:
- Evaluating the health of the patient before, during and after the operation.
- Anticipate the needs of the surgeons and give instruments and supplies to them during procedures.
- Collecting and tracking all items needed for laboratory examinations.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an Operating Room Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Renewal Bonus
- Joint Commission Certified
PRNs family based morals and values allow us to approach therapy treatment in a more complete manner. We take the time to get to know the people we treat. In addition to applying the most current methods and technology, we strive to employ the most dynamic people.