Cosmetic RN or PA - Experienced
United Skin Specialists is seeking an experienced nurse injector in Botox, Dysport, cosmetic fillers and in providing various laser treatments at Skin Care Center (United Skin Specialists) in Mt Vernon, IL! This Full Time position can be filled with an experienced Registered Nurse or Physician's Assistant. As an injector you will play a key role in our patient's care and comfort. You will be injecting and consulting patients on services offered. This is a high volume environment which will require multitasking and superb customer care. We are looking for a long term team member who will embrace our practice ethics and bring positive energy.
What we offer:
- Highly competitive compensation structure (with bonus opportunity)
- Continuing education
- If willing to relocate to the Mt. Vernon area, we will offer relocation assistance
- Fast growing environment
To apply for this position, please go to https://recruiting.ultipro.com/UNI1072USKIN/ and create a applicant profile. The quick and easy process will allow to apply for any open positions and keep you in our database for all future openings. Once you create your applicant profile, you'll then be able to apply for this (and other) positions.
We are a service-oriented culture and customer service and patient care will be paramount to success of our organization. This position reports to the clinic team manager.
The Cosmetic Nurse develops and implements a plan of care based on assessment and evaluation of individualized patient/family requirements and needs.
- Provide quality Botox, Dysport and Cosmetic Fillers treatments
- Provide laser hair removal and other laser treatments
- Retain patients through detailed follow up protocols
- Deliver quality care and give patients a five star experience
- Manage patient charts for prescriptions, diagnosis, medical records, patient correspondence
- Provide cosmetic consultations
- Appropriate delegation of components of care and service.
- Provide instructions and guidance regarding medical care matters to patients.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protect patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; talking with colleagues to keep abreast of developments in dermatology;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Consistently contribute to maintenance of a respectful work environment.
- Accept responsibility, authority and accountability as a professional nurse.
- 5+ years experience as a nurse injector
- Experience in a clinical setting
- Registered Nurse with all necessary licensing in good standing in the state of IL
- Advanced experience in administering Botox, Dysport and Cosmetic Fillers, laser hair removal, and other laser treatments
- Ideal candidate will have a strong interest in the cosmetic field and a passion for building relationships with their patients
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with clarity both verbally and in writing
Visit www.UnitedSkinSpecialists.com to learn more about our culture and mission!
USS is an exciting, innovative company with career growth opportunities. We offer highly competitive wages with benefits including; Medical, dental (with orthodontic coverage), & Vision insurance, PTO, and 401k and Roth Plans (company match available). We also offer an annual Incentive program set on specific company and personal criteria.
United Skin Specialists is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in our employment practices or opportunities on any grounds as prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Any applicant requiring reasonable accommodations during the application and/or interview process should contact Human Resources.
Our Vision: We will be viewed as the premiere resource for maintaining and reigniting dermatologists passion for superior patient care.
Our Mission: We exist to provide customized, business function expertise to independent dermatology practices enabling clinical independence and fostering a positive work environment for patients, physicians, providers and staff.Company Description
United Skin Specialists (USS) is a practice management company which services to a variety of well-established dermatology practices in MN, MO and IL. With roots tracing back nearly 50 years for some locations, United Skin Specialist's network has built a reputation for providing patient-centered dermatology services. The USS partner network provides patients with innovative medical and cosmetic dermatology care, including Mohs surgery and pathology.
USS's goal is to assist successful board-certified dermatologists maintain and expanding their dermatologic services without the stress of running individual practices. This commitment to practice management allows for the creation of a patient-oriented work environment for both providers and support staff.
Our Vision: We will be viewed as the premiere resource for reigniting Dermatologist's passion for superior patient care.
Our Mission: We exist to provide customized, business function expertise to independent dermatology practices enabling clinical independence and fostering a positive work environment for patients, physicians, providers and staff.