LPN or RN needed for Long Term Care Facility in St. George
We are seeking an LPN or RN - Mon - Fri. Positions Available Immediately to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients.
- Provide basic patient care and treatment.
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications.
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment.
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments.
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields.
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment.
- Ability to build rapport with patients.
- Compassionate and caring demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will need:
- Photo ID.
- Social Security Card.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Current PPD.
- Valid Multi state of SC LPN Nursing license.
- Top Pay DOE.
- Monday - Friday; No weekend shifts.
- 12 hour shifts available day or night from 7 - 7.
- Full or Part Time hours are available; work 1 day or everyday; it's up to you.
- Weekly pay on a Visa pay card for immediate access to your money.
Please email a copy of your resume to arrange for an immediate interview or apply on our website at www.medustrial.comCompany Description
Medustrial, a service of Condustrial, Inc. is a Joint Commission Certified supplemental healthcare staffing service, working with hospitals, long-term care. government facilities, as well as privately owned physician offices and clinics.
Dedicated to placing personnel with a local position or a travel opportunity.
Focused on, but not limited to, placing RN's, LPN's, CMA's, CNA's, in short or long-term assignments.