Travel RN - Med / Surg
RN - Med / SurgLocation: Kansas City, MOType of Job: Travel or Local ContractJob Description
A Med/Surg Nurse performs a variety of duties from entry to discharge with a patient. Med/Surg Registered Nurses work directly with patients and also may assist a doctor with procedures. A Med/Surg RN can handle the duties of a charge nurse when assigned.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Medical Surgical RN your responsibilities consist of:
- Performing patient admissions and assessments.
- Distributing prescribed medications.
- Logging patient care regarding procedures and test results.
- Carrying out physicians orders.
- Review labs and the results of other tests.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Med/Surg Nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Renewal Bonus
- Joint Commission Certified
PRNs family based morals and values allow us to approach therapy treatment in a more complete manner. We take the time to get to know the people we treat. In addition to applying the most current methods and technology, we strive to employ the most dynamic people.