Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Loveland
Team Select was voted by The Denver Post as a Top 10 Midsize company to work for in a Denver Post survey of over 48,000 Colorado workers. We firmly believe our culture, commitment, and dedication to our patients and field staff separates us from many other companies.
We are aggressively seeking both new-grad and experienced CNAs in our rapidly-expanding office serving the Northern Colorado area. We specialize in long-term care for pediatric and adult Medicaid patients. We offer:
Benefits for all full-time field staff
Opportunities to gain experience while building relationships with long-term patients
- Provides services that are ordered in the plan of care and that the aide is permitted to perform under State law.
- Performs hands-on personal care.
- Performs simple procedures as an extension of the therapy or nursing services as assigned.
- Assistance in ambulation or exercises as assigned.
- Assists with medications that are ordinarily self-administered as assigned.
- Understands and adheres to established agency policies and procedures.
- Completes appropriate visit records in a timely manner as per agency policy.
- Reports changes in the patient's condition and needs to the appropriate personnel.
- Performs household services essential to health care in the home as assigned.
- Attends in-service and continuing education programs as scheduled and necessary.
- Attends staff meetings and patient care conferences as scheduled.
- Follows agency policy for cleaning equipment between patient uses.
- Carries out, reports and documents care given in an effective, timely manner as observed by the RN and through periodic record reviews.
- Completes all work assigned by the RN.
- Does not accept assignments for a patient with special needs for which he/she has not received appropriate training.
- Observes confidentiality and safeguards all patient related information.
- Reports any variance, accident or unusual occurrence to the appropriate personnel.
- Participates in QM activities as requested.
- Maintains acceptable attendance status, per agency policy.
- Reports incomplete work assignments to RN.
- Appearance is always within agency standard; is clean and well groomed.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills through daily documentation and infrequent overtime for routine assignments.
- Attends position related in-services. Attends all mandatory in-service programs as scheduled; minimally 12 hours/year.
- Maintains clean and neat work environment.
- Demonstrates sound judgment and decision making.
- Maintains current CPR certification.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick and elderly.
- Ability to carry out directions, read and write.
- Ability to effectively communicate to demonstrate competency in the provision of care and services safely and effectively and treat patients with dignity and respect to person and property.
- Maturity and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
- 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Required license or certification:
- CNA, CPR
- High school or equivalent
Team Select Home Care reserves the right to change the above job description and qualifications without notice.
Team Select Home Care will not discriminate against the candidate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual preference, disability, political belief, veteran status, age or any other status protected by law.
Team Select Home Care is an employment-at-will employer.
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed
At Team Select, we believe the amount of effort it takes to do things the right way, can only be justified by putting an equal amount of effort into having fun! Our leadership in the healthcare industry starts with our culture. Having been recognized as a 2016 "Home Care Elite Agency" as well as being awarded the #3 Best Place to Work proves that our focus on our people truly differentiates us. We encourage you to inquire about a position, and learn for yourself how rewarding work can be!
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (for FT only)
Healthiest You! (Tele-Doc Program)
Electronic Charting (No Paper Documentation!)
Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit).