CNA/Certified Nursing Assistant - $500.00 SIGN ON BONUS
Seeking the best of the best! If you're team spirited, compassionate, motivated, and energetic, we want you!!! This is where you belong! If you're looking for flexible scheduling, competitive starting rates, competitive weekend differentials, creative staffing, working with a supportive leadership team, being part of a work family and a team where your voice is heard, look no further! We believe in the success of our organization through growth, continued education, and delivering high quality care with excellent customer service. We care about our employees and your growth!
- New graduate CNA's starting rate of $13.35/hr
- Competitive starting rate for experienced CNA candidates with greater than 1 year experience
- Special rate for working every weekends schedules
- Weekend differentials $1.50/hr
- Comprehensive benefits package for FT employees, including 24 days of paid time off
- Medical, Dental, and Life insurance- $500.00 sign on bonus
- Must have a valid VA CNA license
- Complete pre-employment drug testing and criminal background check
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Meet physical requirements of the job such as bending, kneeling, squatting, and lifting heavy items
- Must be comfortable with direct patient care
- Must be open to change and willing to challenge yourself for personal and professional growths
Job Type: Full-timeCompany Description
It has been said that smiles are a requirement to work at Fairfax Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, and in a way, that is absolutely true. Founded, owned, and operated by the Bainum Family since 1964, we have always believed that at FRNC, it is our extraordinary people that stand out and set us apart. Here, you will discover a dedicated, professional staff that blends the highest level of skilled care with a genuine passion for helping people.
We are always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Fairfax Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, The Gardens and The Woodlands is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.