Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Private Duty Nursing
Are you an RN or LPN looking for a great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of one of our pediatric patients? Do you prefer one on one personalized patient care? Come join our growing healthcare team at Continuum Pediatric Nursing Services!
Continuum Pediatric Nursing Services has been providing skilled nursing to patients in their homes for over 20 years. Continuum hires RNs and LPNs to provide private duty nursing for our patients in the Charleston, Dorchester, Berkeley, and Colleton Counties. Continuum is currently hiring RNs and LPNs for Full Time, Part Time, and PRN positions. Send us your resume for immediate review today.
We are currently seeking an LPN to work with a 6-year-old male in the Summerville area. He has a g-tube, oxygen at night, seizure disorder, wheelchair, and he is autistic. You will provide care in the home, after school, during appointments, and of course interaction and play. Available shifts include: Monday and Friday 2p-7p and Tuesday and Thursday 1p-7p, these are the current hours but could change to 1130a or 12p to 7p shifts for Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday shifts.
- Home Health experience preferred
- Must possess the ability to make independent nursing judgments with minimal supervision.
- Must possess the characteristics of courtesy, honesty, and integrity to meet the Continuum expectations of quality care.
- Must successfully pass a background check
- Valid South Carolina Drivers License
- American Heart Association approved CPR Certification
- Acceptable I-9 documents indicating eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid RN or LPN South Carolina or compact state nursing license
- A copy of a current TB results or Chest X-ray if available.
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Convenient Commute Times We match you to the clients near your home
- Paid orientation and training
- 24/7 on call clinical RN manager support
- Full and Part time positions
- One on one client services
Pay is competitive and we offer benefits to RNs and LPNs working 30+ hours a week
- Health Insurance
We are Joint Commission Accredited, Medicaid Certified, and endorsed by countless families, discharge planners, case managers, and virtually every major insurance company in the communities we serve.