PRN Registered Nurse
The Fertility Institute of New Orleans, the leading fertility clinic in the South, is currently seeking a PRN Registered Nurse for our Metairie location, in our state of the art IVF Lab.
Schedule will be a few hours a day, approximately 18 days per month, including weekends. Competitive salary. Surgical experience preferred!
- Administer nursing care to patients
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing
- Surgical experience preferred
- Experience in the operating room, sterile environments and post anesthesia recovery perferred
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
The Fertility Institute of New Orleans was founded by Dr. Richard Dickey in 1976 and has grown to include 8 other physicians, a skilled staff of over 50 and 3 full time locations. The Fertility Institute was among the first such private fertility clinics in the United States. We take pride in the standard of care, support and professionalism we provide to our patients and we are looking for another excited person to join us.