Certified Nursing Assistant
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) duties:
- Assist with patients assessment and care planning.
- Assist with patients mobility
- Assist with patient comfort and anxiety relief
- Assist patients in meeting nutrition and elimination needs
- Assist patients with personal hygiene and grooming
- Assist in promoting safety and environmental cleanliness
- Assist with unit management and efficiency
- Minimum 1 Year of Experience
- Active CNA License
- Current CPR/BLS
Step up to JayKay and enjoy:
- Workers Compensation (hurt or injured on the job we take care of you)
- Weekly payroll
- An enriching and satisfying career prospect
- Supportive environment
- Competitive salary
- Continuing education and professional growth
- A work schedule that is right for you
- Networking opportunities
- Professional and courteous Staffing Specialists to assist you
- We staff nationwide.
Call or Email Today!
JayKay Medical Staffing
For Immediate consideration, please fax or email:
Jay Kay Medical Staffing is a Healthcare Staffing Firm specializing in the placement of healthcare professionals. With 25 years of proven experience, we pride ourselves on attracting the very best professionals in the industry. We offer a wide variety of assignments nationwide.
At Jaykay Medical Staffing our Mission is to function as a center and leaders of the healthcare, professional and allied staffing industry. Jaykay Medical Staffing is a diversified staffing solutions organization comprised of a cohesive team of innovative people, dedicated to providing the highest quality situational staffing solutions with the greatest value.