Registered Nurse (RN)
Rossville Healthcare and Rehabilitation is looking for Full-Time Registered Nurse in our Rehab unit. We are looking for an RN who is energetic, friendly and hardworking. We want to offer our residents and families the best of the best nursing staff. Not only do we want to take care of our residents we want to take care of one of the most important parts of our organization, our STAFF. We offer
- Shift Differential
- Weekend Pay
- Competitive Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
We are a family orientated company and if you think you will make a terrific addition to our family please apply online or in person.
Employee is required to manage, administer & record the care given to residents. The RN is directly responsible for assuring that all staff under their supervision complies with the facility mission & provides good customer service including being attentive & compassionate to all residents, their families & to other staff members. The RN monitors & implements the resident care plans & is responsible for the direct supervision of CNAs and Medication Aides.
- Current State of Kansas Registered Nurse license.
- Employee must demonstrate on an ongoing basis the ability to develop & maintain good working relationships with co-workers & other departments.
- Employee must be able to perform in such a way to build good working habits & relationships among the staff that they manage as well as other departmental staff.
- Employee is required to handle employees in a manner that assists them in their ability to function effectively.
- Must be knowledgeable of and follow the Kansas Nurse Practice Act as well as state and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Must have the skills to plan, organize, and prioritize and problem solve and make decisions that are necessary for providing quality resident care.
Required license or certification:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
Rehab: 1 yearCompany Description
Rossville Healthcare and Rehab is a fun and team oriented workplace in Rossville, KS. We are looking to expand our team of Nursing Staff.
Are you looking for a place you love to work at?
Is being appreciated part of what makes your job worth it?
Then this is the place for you! Our staff are the heart of our work. Not every superhero wears a cape - at Rossville healthcare they wear scrubs!
We are a 79 bed long term care and short term rehab facility in Rossville, KS. With a number of different units there is always something new to learn
We are seeking compassionate staff to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.