RN Precertification/Preauthorization Supervisor
We are looking for an experienced RN/LPN to be responsible for supervising the precertification/financial counseling department for a busy specialty physician practice.
- This department expedites the processing of claims by authorizing services, medication, and durable medical equipment per proper plan and API procedures.
- This position supervises and leads Precert Specialists and the Financial Counselor while backing up each position by staffing, mentoring, training, and performing aspects of precert/financial counseling.
- This position will work with their staff and clinicians to ensure precertifications for DME, medications, and procedures are completed timely and with the best medical knowledge available and will ensure necessary appeals are performed for denied services.
This position should have prior experience as follows:
- completing precertifications
- prior medical office leadership experience
- knowledge of insurance plans, Medicare, Medicaid and various pharmaceuticals is a must.
- excellent verbal and written skills.
- Webchart EMR experience is a plus.
Require current LPN or RN state licensure. We offer great benefits and wages.Company Description
Allied Physicians, Inc. is an independent Physician Owned Specialty Medical Practice.