Registered Nurse (RN) Clinical Supervisor
Children's Home Healthcare is now hiring amazing people hungry for passionate work in a rewarding career! Opportunities exist for an RN 9a-5pClinical Supervisor/Case Manager in AMARILLO, TX! Childrens HH is the premier leader in Pediatric Home Health Care in Texas. This is a great opportunity to become part of the core leadership as we grow into areas that are in desperate need of the specialized care we provide to families. Come be a part of this growing professional team!
We are seeking an experienced RN 9a-5pin the Amarillo area. TheRN 9a-5p will be directly responsible for clinical activities of the office staff and will be part of a team that plans, implements and evaluates our patients' plans of care.
The position will be Monday - Friday; 9a-5p.
1. Consult with physicians and members of the multidisciplinary health team to coordinate patient care, when necessary.
2. Verify that documentation is consistent with federal and state guidelines and in compliance with physicians orders.
3. Oversight of plans of treatments, telephone orders, and discharge summaries
4. Perform admissions and recertification with accuracy, completeness, and compliance of federal and state guidelines.
5. Professional decision making on the service frequency and duration to provide for the requirements of the Plans of Treatments.
6. Obtain authorizations for Home Health services from insurance company.
7. Attend quarterly Utilization Review meetings as designated by the Director of Professional Services.
8. Assess patient clinical status 48 hours after hospital discharge and on a 60 days basis per company policy.
9. Review/approve plan of care and all related documents prior to physician review/signing.
10. Provide patient care as needed/requested by Administrator and/or Director of Nursing.
Qualifications/Minimum Job Requirements:
- Current state license as an RN, BSN preferred
- Current CPR
- At least 2 years experience as a Registered Nurse
- At least 1 year experience as a Clinical Supervisor in Home Healthcare
- Current state driver's license and automobile insurance
- Proficient in computers
- Highly motivated, self-disciplined and have excellent communication skills
Our company is committed to maintaining a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset, and we are happy to offer them the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AFLAC
- Paid Time Off in addition to Holiday Pay
At Childrens Home Healthcare, we believe all children are special and because of that, we specialize in pediatric home healthcare for medically complex children.
Our agencies offer a variety of different services in order to better suit the needs of your child. These services include, but are not limited to, private duty nursing, pediatric skilled nursing care, neonatal care, ventilator and tracheostomy care, gastric feedings, infusion therapy, skilled nursing visits, and patient education and training for medically complex children. Patients suffering from these disorders require specialized and intensive treatment over an extended period of time. We care about the needs of your child and understand that issues arise after hours. To ensure that our patients receive the care they need, we have trained staff on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any questions or concerns that may arise.
In addition to medical care for your child, we also provide effective education, clinical services, and support to assure todays children have every opportunity to succeed tomorrow.